Crufts 150th Competition T&Cs
T&Cs for Gilbertson & Page Crufts Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions for Crufts 150th Anniversary Competition
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Gilbertson & Page, their families, Agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Entries are made by submitting entering their details on the Gilbertson & Page website. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The winner will receive a years supply of food product supplied from Gilbertson & Page. This is limited to 12 x 12.5kg/15kg packs.
- All entries must be submitted via the website form and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The closing date of the prize draw is 12/3/2023 at midnight. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Gilbertson & Page accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
- Four winners will be chosen by random draw 17/3/2023.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) by 17/3/2023 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Gilbertson & Page within 7 days of being notified by Gilbertson & Page, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Gilbertson & Page will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The winner will receive their prize within 7 days of being notified of their win.
- The decision of Gilbertson & Page regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Gilbertson & Page must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Gilbertson & Page will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails or writes to (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact and Gilbertson & Page. In such circumstances, Gilbertson & Page must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The prize is supplied by Gilbertson & Page, 45-55 Brownfields, Welwyn Garden City AL7 1AN. Gilbertson & Page reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Gilbertson & Page control makes it necessary to do so.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Gilbertson & Page reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Gilbertson & Page reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Gilbertson & Page, its Agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Gilbertson & Page, its Agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.